1. Unzip the vshare_2.9.zip and upload all the files to your web server.
2. Make sure your server have all required software installed. You can find vShare requirements at http://buyscripts.in/requirements.html
3. Change permission of following folders and files to 777. You can do this with your FTP client software or control panel provided by web host. If your web host run php in phpsuexe mod, you don't need to change permission.
|cache||777||All files inside the folder need read/write permission for everyone|
|chimg||777||All files inside the folder need read/write permission for everyone|
|flvideo||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|include||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|include/config.php||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|photo||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|templates_c||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|templates||777||All files and sub folders inside the folder need read/write permission for everyone|
|thumb||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|video||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
|sitemap||777||Read/write permission for everyone|
4. Create a MySQL database in your control panel. If you are using cpanel control panel, refer this tutorial for creating MySQL. If you use different control panel, ask your web host.
5. Run installer at
6. After installation, login to admin control panel at
User: admin Pass: buyscripts
7. Delete "install" folder from server.
8. Change permission of folder "include" and file "include/config.php" to 644
9. If your server support perl scripts, you can enable Upload Progress bar.
For more details, see http://buyscripts.in/docs/vshare/2.9/enable_upload_progress_bar
10. You need to set cronjob for processing video in batch mode or importing video. For more details, see Setting cronjob for batch video processing
HostOnNet.com provide vShare Installation for $10. Contact - email@example.com